At our school we have a commitment to teaching the basic skills of:
- Personal, Social and Emotional empathy, understanding and communication;
- Communication, Language and speaking and listening;
- Reading for learning and for pleasure;
- Writing to communicate and tell a story;
- Mathematical mastery;
- Scientific curiosity and understanding;
- Mental and physical health and activity;
- Engagement with, making meaning and thinking through the Arts.
We also offer a vibrant and exciting wider curriculum that encompasses all the National Curriculum statutory requirements and programmes of study.
What does your child learn at school each day? Find information about our curriculum subjects here.